Behind Software 1.0
Behind Software 1.0 © Eviple Software is an intuitive search file utility for Microsoft Windows Me, XP and Vista. The added value of this software compared to the windows's one, is how search results are intuitively presented to you. For instance, you can quiclky find a file that was modified at a certain month or day, find all file with a large size when you want to perform some clean-up on your disk, ... I first develop the tool for my own usage but I rapidelly thought that it could provide great help for every windows users. I personnaly use it at least once a day. The version is shareware that you can freely use for a 30-day evaluation period.
||Download Behind Software 220.127.116.11. You can try Behind software for a period of 30 days. If you decide to keep using Behind software after the evaluation period, your must register your version and pay corresponding fees.Please read the license terms below.
|See change log.|
Register your copy of Behind software and get your single user software license for only 5€. Transaction can be made through paypal server by clicking "By Now" button. Note that the email address and company name (optional) which you will use on paypal payment server will also be used for sending back registration key to you.
How to enter registration key.
- Start/stop parsing process. The action under this button depends on the application context. When application is parsing, the button allows stopping the processing. Respectively, when application is doing nothing, the button allows restarting parsing selected folder.
- Push and select folder from the computer. Folder can also be entered directly on the folder edit box (3).
- Edit folder to be parsed. After folder has been typed, click on start button (1).
- Search filter. Edit filter criterion that will be used during parsing process (file name and/or file extension). Up to 4 criterion can be specified.
- Find pattern. Enter the pattern that will be used to dynamically sub-filter the list of file on (7). Filter is interpreted as: "File name contains pattern". Pattern is case insensitive. The filter is not used during parsing process.
- Recurse sub-folders. When this option is selected, the current folder and its subfolders are parsed.
- Tree view. Display the sorting folders according to the current sorting criterion. The sorting criterion can be selected on the contextual menu of root folder "Behind" (mouse right-click).Following options can be selected:
The content of the selected folder in displayed on the file list (7).
- None. No sort criterion. All found files are displayed under a unique folder named "Flat".
- Location: Files sorted according to their location on the file system. Folders are displayed exactly like they are on a standard file explorer.
- Name: Files are alphabetically sorted with first character of the file name.
- Date of latest modification: 3-level folders: year, month, day. This option allows quickly finding files modified at a given period of time.
- Size. Files sorted according to their size in octets. This option is very useful for finding heavy file when time is coming to make room on your disk.
- Extension: Files sorted by extension.
- Owner/Group: Not supported on NAT32.
- File list displays the files contained in the selected folder. The following attributes are displayed along with each file:
The list of file can be sorted according to each of the attributes. Just left-click on the desired column header of the list.
Two operations are proposed on each file contextual menu. "Open containing folder" and "Open file" with the default application registered for that file type. Mouse left-click is a shortcut for opening the file with default application.
Several files can be selected together using the standard shift or control + mouse click standard combination.
- Name: File name.
- Location: Location of the file on the file system.
- Size: File size in octets, kilo-octet (Ko), mega-octet (Mo) or giga-octet (Go).
- Last Modification: Date of the file last modifcation.
- Status bar displays information on ongoing parsing process.
- Progress bar displays the currently parsed folder.